- Look at ourselves in the mirror. Describe ourselves. Draw ourselves.
- Look at each other. Talk about similarities and differences.
- Sort ourselves into different sets. Colour eyes, shoes, hair, etc.
- Heights, weights.
- Birthdates. Graphs, pie charts.
- Do we have brothers and sisters? Record the numbers in our family. In our house.
- Our senses. What can we see, hear etc. (See the Senses project)
- What do we like? Our favourite things. TV Programmes, foods, toys, clothes, activities, stories etc.
- What do we hate? Record in pictures and words.
- What frightens us?
- What makes us feel safe?
- How can we keep ourselves safe? Staying away from strangers. Following rules.