Jam and Lemon Curd Tarts
100g plain flour
100g self raising flour
jam or lemon curd for filling
cold water to mix
Preheated Oven: Gas mark 6, 200 C
- Rub the margarine and flour together.
- Using a blunt knife stir the mixture with the cold water.
- Turn the dough onto a floured surface and roll out.
- Roll the dough out thinly and then cut into circles using a 7.5 cm. cutter.
- Grease a tart tin and put in the pastry cases.
- Put a little of the jam or lemon curd into each one. Do not overfill.
- Bake for about 15 mins.