100g self raising flour
100g castor sugar
2 beaten eggs
a little milk
Oven: Gas mark 5, 190 C
- Spread 12 - 16 paper cases out on a baking tray.
- Cream the fat and sugar together until pale and fluffy.
- Add the egg a little at a time, beating well each time.
- Add a teaspoon of cocoa powder to the flour.
- Fold in half of the flour using a tablespoon, then fold in the rest.
- If necessary add a little milk.
- Fill the cases with a teaspoonful of the mixture and bake near the top of the oven for approx. 15 - 20 mins until golden brown.