Chocolate Chip Cakes
100g slf raising flour
50g chocolate chips
100g butter or margarine
100g castor sugar
2 beaten eggs
a little milk
Oven: Gas mark 5 , 190 C
- Spread 12- 15 paper cases out on a baking tray.
- Mix the flour and chocolate chips together.
- Cream the fat and sugar together until pale and fluffy. Add the egg a little at a time, beating well each time.
- Fold in half the flour and chocolate chips, using a tablespoon,then fold in the rest.
- If necessary add a little milk.
- Fill the cases with a teaspoonful of the mixture and bake near the top of the oven for 10 - 15 mins until golden brown.