100g plain flour
2 tsp baking powder
25g soft margarine
6 tbsp milk
Oven: Gas mark 6, 200C
- Grease 9 deep muffin tins.
- Mix the flour, and sugar in a bowl.
- Peel the banana, break it into pieces and put them in a basin. Mash the banana with a fork until it is smooth. Then add it to the dry ingredients.
- Add the margarine and egg. Use a wooden spoon to mix all the ingredients. Add about half the milk and beat well. Beat in the remaining egg.
- Use a teaspoon to put the mixture into the tins or papercases, dividing it equally.
- Bake the muffins for 20-25 mins, until they are risen and golden brown. They will rise into peaks and crack slightly.