- Sorting animals in different ways. Pets, wild animals, farm animals.
- Where animals live. Which countries.
- Animals in different climates. Hot and cold, temperate.
- Animals that live in water. Fresh and salt water. Warm and cold water.
- Animals that fly. Birds, insects, mammals. Fish
- Life cycles. Frogs, butterflies etc.
- Animals' homes. Wild animals, pets and farm animals.
- What do animals eat? Carnivores and Herbivores.
- Extinct animals. Dinosaurs etc.
- Animals in danger of extinction. Conservation.
- Zoos and wildlife parks.
- Drawing animals with different media.
- Modelling animals with dough, clay, papier mache, reclaimed materials.
- Creating habitats. 2D and 3D
- How animals move. Walk, jump, hop, slide, run, climb etc.
- P.E. Travel like animals.
- Symmetry in butterflies, animal bodies and faces.